Scientific Officer – Medical Device
The appointee will assist the project leader in research project for the company. He/she is required to:
- assist in clinical and biochemical research and development for medical devices;
- develop and implement novel test methods for mass spectrometry-based proteomics/metabolomics;
- analyze omics data in high throughput using bioinformatics software;
- perform any other duties as assigned by the project leader or his delegates;
- handle the ethics application of multi-centre clinical study and accreditation;
- may be required to work over normal working hours if necessary.
- have a MSc degree or equivalent qualification in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy or other related disciplines;
- at least two years of working experience in the clinical field;
- have a good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- be self-directed in research and able to work under pressure;
- Experience in biostatistics software will be a definite advantage.
Salary offered will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants should state their current and expected salary in the application.
Applicants are invited to send a detailed CV with contact details, a one-page statement of research experience/interest to email@example.com.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within three months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful.