Scientific Officer – Cancer Drug
The appointee will assist the project leader in research project for the company. He/she is required to:
- assist in cellular and biochemical research and development of cancer drugs;
- initiate and maintain tissue culturing of different cell lines;
- analyze cell characteristics using molecular and cellular techniques;
- perform any other duties as assigned by the project leader or his delegates;
- handle the patent application of the research result and findings;
- may be required to work over normal working hours if necessary.
- have a MSc degree or equivalent qualification in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy or other related disciplines;
- have a good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- be self-directed in research and able to work under pressure;
Salary offered will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants should state their current and expected salary in the application.
Applicants are invited to send a detailed CV with contact details, a one-page statement of research experience/interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within three months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful.